For more than 40 years, north-west based Champion Cleaning Services has provided dedicated support to both local and national building contractors, large and small. Our teams of highly trained operatives have CSCS cards and our supervisors are all fully trained holding SSSTS certificates, which means you can be reassured that we are able to provide a professional service with the focus on safety. Our specialised teams can be mobilised at short notice and we can operate anywhere across the country from Scotland to Cornwall or Belfast to Hull.
At our headquarters in Warrington near Birchwood, we will always make sure that one of our trained managers will be allocated to you. You will always have a point of contact, whenever you need us.
Some of the managerial services offered are:
- Task related method statements and risk assessments
- A continuous audit monitoring program
- A cleaning specification drawn up to make sure that you know exactly which duties are included
- Regular audits are carried out with client participation when required
- IPAF platform operator’s certificates
- PASMA certification for tower access erection
- Health and safety spot checks
Quick, mobile and fully-trained
We provide a quick, mobile, and proactive service, both during and after your building work, whether the building is new or refurbished. Our experienced teams are fully mobile and thoroughly trained and take exceptional pride in their work.
Builders Cleaning services include:
- Window and window frame de-taping and cleaning
- Ongoing cleaning throughout the duration of the build
- Cleaning and polishing of floors
- Tape and sticker removal from all fixtures and fittings
- Total area cleaning from ceiling to floor prior to client handover
- Portable site office and cabin cleaning
Do you need to know more?
If you would like to know more about our Builders Cleaning service, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us for a no obligation chat.